PSE performed a control system upgrade for this plant in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The existing system involved Moore Multi-loop controllers communicating with BCS operator stations over a high level link highway. PSE replaced the BCS operator stations with Process Suite consoles, and created a new system database using hard-copy printouts from the older system. The new database retained the same functionality and communicability with the Multi-loop controllers as the original system.
MULTI-DISCIPLINE SERVICES USED:
- Replacement of outdated operator stations with Process Suite consoles
- Configuration of new consoles
- Development of 90 new display screens for operator control
- Creation of new database from existing data printouts
- On-site startup and commissioning