PSE personnel provided design/build services for this tomato products processing plant upgrade, which consisted of the engineering and implementation of a new batch processing line. The batch process consisted of blending tomato paste and other ingredients using approximately 50 proprietary recipes, pasteurizing the final product, filling containers, and cooling the product for storage and shipping. The entire turnkey project was completed within the client’s 10 week deadline.
TURNKEY CONSULTING SERVICES APPLIED IN THIS PROJECT:
- Process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Developed sequence of operation
- Designed instrumentation and programming
- General arrangement drawings
- Specification of pumps, valves, conveyors, pipelines, etc.
- Analysis and design of stainless steel support framework
- Specifications for MCC
- Single-line drawings
- Construction management
- Startup and validation