As process, controls, and mechanical engineering specialists, PSE personnel have over 50 years of combined experience in the food production industry; our team has provided solutions for clients all over the United States and beyond. We have extensive experience with process design and engineering to support our clients’ proprietary food processing methods. In addition, we have provided controls installation and programming, mechanical engineering, personnel training, and project management services for a wide range of projects and clients.
- Make up systems, bulk material management, ingredient scale systems, liquid application, instrumentation, and automation in bakeries, tortilla plants, and similar food plants.
- Automation and instrumentation of receiving, grinding, batching pelleting, load out, drying, and condition systems in feed mills, flour mills, grain storage and processing facilities.
- Refrigeration monitoring and control, process machine control, system coordination, power utilization management systems in hatcheries, live animal housing facilities, and meat packing and processing plants.
- Automation of recycling facilities for wood, waste, and other biomass.
- Familiar with various food safety standards such as BISSC, HACCP, tracking and tracing, and CIP equipment.